Furnace Replacement in Livonia, Michigan
A furnace system in Livonia has to be reliable and efficient for most of the year. It needs to be strong, and able to provide enough heat in your home all season. To ensure you get the comfort and quality you deserve, the certified team at Ehlers Heating & Air Conditioning provides top-class furnace replacement services!
Contact Ehlers Heating & Air Conditioning or call (248) 579-2362 for furnace replacement in Livonia, Michigan!
Furnace Replacement Services in Livonia, MI
At Ehlers, we are a Carrier Authorized Factory Dealer—a fact we’re quite proud of. What does this mean for you? It means you’ll always get not only the best service but the best products in the industry as well! Carrier embodies all that we want to bring to our consumers: quality, reliability, efficiency, and comfort!
When you work with our NATE-certified experts, you work right alongside an industry-leading professional who is wholly focused on bringing you the best furnace to meet your comfort needs. We’ll help you choose the best furnace for your Livonia home, and size and install it perfectly for optimal performance and maximum efficiency.
If you are looking to replace your furnace to prepare for the colder weather, contact Ehlers Heating & Air Conditioning online or give our team a call at (248) 579-2362.
How Do You Know It’s Time to Replace Your Furnace?
If you’re unsure whether you need your furnace in Livonia replaced, consider the following questions:
- How old is your furnace? If your furnace is 15 or more years old, replacing it with a new model will likely increase your home’s energy efficiency and comfort. Carrier is continually advancing technologies and improving controls and operations to make their furnaces better—which means that a brand-new furnace is exponentially more efficient and better-performing than those installed even 10 years ago.
- How high are your energy bills? Have your heating bills spiked recently? Are they much higher than they were this time last year? Older furnaces can lose efficiency as they age.
- How comfortable is your home? If you have to continually turn up your thermostat to get warm, you should have your furnace looked at. It may need repair, but it may be smarter to replace it. Your Ehlers NATE-certified technician can help you make that decision!
- How often do you need repair? Needing professional repair every now and then is nothing odd, but if you find yourself calling in the experts every few months, yearly, or even every two years, you’re paying out a lot more than you’re getting back. A single repair may cost less than a replacement, but it’s a much different story after two, three, or more repairs!
- Increased reliability. Above all else, a furnace system must be reliable. Dealing with a malfunctioning furnace in the dead of winter is simply not an option, and it is a situation we never want to see you in! Replacing your old system with a modern furnace means perfect, reliable service from a perfectly tuned system that is being installed to meet your specific needs.
Call (248) 579-2362 for furnace replacement in Livonia or contact Ehlers Heating & Air Conditioning online!
Benefits of Replacing Your Livonia, Michigan Furnace
In addition to saving you money on your energy bills, replacing your old furnace with a brand-new system can have several other benefits.
- Less pollution. New furnaces use less fuel and use it more efficiently. When you compare the AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) of your current furnace with a new one, you’ll be amazed at how efficient the new models are. The higher the AFUE, the higher percentage of fuel is converted to heat, resulting in lower energy bills and less fuel waste.
- Increased comfort. With advancements in technology and production, today’s furnaces produce heat far more evenly and steadily than those of the past. Those cold spots you avoid in your home can become cozy again!
- Opportunity to resize. Often, a home’s furnace is too large or too small for the home it’s installed in. A furnace that’s too large will cycle on and off too often, causing increased wear and tear on the system. A furnace that’s too small won’t be able to heat your home effectively. So when you have a new furnace installed, you can get a unit that is exactly the right size to heat your home perfectly.
Install a Programmable Thermostat for Maximum Efficiency
When it comes time to replace your furnace, install a programmable thermostat along with it to maximize your energy efficiency and comfort control. Today’s digital thermostats can be programmed remotely, allowing you to lower the heat when no one’s home, keep an even temperature when needed, and get your home warmed up for when you wake up in the morning or return home at the end of the day.
Furnace Replacement in Livonia and the Surrounding Areas
When you call Ehlers Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ll send one of our NATE-certified technicians to inspect your furnace and determine whether or not it needs to be replaced. We offer both electric and gas furnace services and can help you determine which option is right for your Livonia area home!
Call Ehlers Heating & Air Conditioning at (248) 579-2362 or contact us online to schedule furnace services including furnace installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement.