Livonia Area Furnace Repair
When you need furnace repair in Livonia, Michigan, count on the company that’s been keeping Livonia comfortable since 1961: Ehlers Heating & Air Conditioning. We provide prompt, dependable repairs and service for furnaces of all makes and models.
Call the NATE Certified technicians at Ehlers at 248-579-2362 for Livonia furnace repair. We have emergency furnace repair technicians on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
What’s Wrong with Your Furnace?
At Ehlers, we pride ourselves on our ability to detect and solve any furnace problem! Here are some of the most common furnace repair issues that we see.
- Furnace refuses to start up – Before you call us, check your thermostat to make sure it’s set correctly. If the thermostat is okay, and the furnace still won’t, the issue may be caused by:
- Blocked gas or propane flow
- A broken pilot light
- A tripped or blown circuit breaker
- Furnace isn’t keeping your home as warm as it should – Check the thermostat first. If nothing is wrong there, the issue may be:
- A clogged filter that needs to be changed
- Unbalanced airflow through your home
- Leaky ductwork
- Furnace is making noise – An unfamiliar or unusually loud noise is always a cause for concern. Do any of these sound familiar?
- Loud racket when the furnace turns on. A clamorous bang when your furnace starts up can mean several things—a dirty condenser, a defective inducer motor, or delayed ignition. In some cases, loud startup noise can indicate that your furnace has a cracked heat exchanger. This is a serious carbon monoxide danger, so call Ehlers ASAP if this is happening.
- Rumbling while the furnace is running. Rumbling can be a sign that oil is dripping and burning. If you hear rumbling from your furnace, call Ehlers immediately to avoid a carbon monoxide hazard.
- Creaking, screeching, or buzzing from the furnace. A loose part inside the furnace can be causing these types of noises.
We Can Repair Any Furnace
The highly trained technicians at Ehlers Heating & Air Conditioning have the knowledge and experience to repair whatever kind of furnace you have in your Livonia-area home.
- Electric furnace repair
- Gas furnace repair
- Oil furnace repair
- Propane furnace repair
If you have a furnace problem, call a professional HVAC company for service and repair. Gas, oil, and propane are flammable and can be dangerous when handled incorrectly.
Furnaces and Carbon Monoxide Safety
When properly cleaned and maintained, most furnaces will produce only a negligible amount of carbon monoxide. However, if your furnace is dirty and functioning poorly, it can produce a deadly amount of carbon monoxide. We recommend that you install a carbon monoxide detector and alarm in your home, and make sure everyone in your home is familiar with these important carbon monoxide safety measures.
If you ever have questions or concerns about carbon monoxide in your home, please call Ehlers Heating & Air Conditioning at 248-579-2362.
Furnace Repair in Livonia, MI
When you need furnace repair in your Livonia home, count on Ehlers Heating & Air Conditioning. When you choose Ehlers, we promise that:
- Your tech will ask you the right questions to make sure that we provide what you want and need
- We will offer Carrier products, the quality leader in home heating and cooling
- Each employee is thoroughly trained to see your job through from start to finish
- Every unit we sell and install will perform up to your expectations
- We will provide prompt, professional, and complete service to keep your systems operating at peak efficiency
Call Ehlers Heating & Air Conditioning now at 248-579-2362 for furnace repair in Livonia. We provide free estimates. For more information, contact us online.